[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: GetOutcomes returns additional transition

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 12:45:16 EDT 2009

What I expect

- If there is only one transition, it is allowed to have no name. Completed can be  returned as the *only* possible outcome then.
- If there are more transitions, all with names, completed is not there (why should it? To give the user the explicit option to choose the 'default'  transition which he probably does not know which one it is?)
- Ending a task with 'null' or nothing makes it take the default transition
- If there is more then one transition, none are allowed to have no name (throw an error when parsing)

Even better (but that was in the previous discussion) I think a name on a transition should be required. So this ' completed' is not needed then and passing (null) or () makes it take the default transition. Much more clear to me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241243#4241243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241243