[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: GetOutcomes returns additional transition

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 5 05:18:43 EDT 2009

So is the conclusion that we should have a getOucomes like this:

public List<String> getOutcomes() {
  |   List<String> outcomes = new ArrayList<String>();
  |   for (TransitionImpl transition: execution.getActivity().getOutgoingTransitions()) {
  |     outcomes.add(transition.getName());
  |   }
  |   return outcomes;
  | }

and then

task.complete() always takes the default transition (the first in our case (maybe we could add an attribute to indicate the default transition))

task.complete(String outcome) just takes the transition with the given outcome name.  (that might even be null if there is one single unnamed transition)

does that describe the consensus ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241828#4241828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241828