[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Implementation of XPDL in jBPM

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 11 06:17:19 EDT 2009

Thanks for the reply and also for the link to this other workflow engine built on top of PVM. Seems to look interesting to me.

To me it sounds logical and consequent to support XPDL in future releases premising that XPDL will be accepted as well as BPMN since BPEL is much more for webservices orchestration than for process modelling and jPDL is not commonly accepted as standard. I assume feature requests just like bugs are handled via JIRA?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243058#4243058

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243058