[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Implementation of XPDL in jBPM

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 12 09:41:45 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : It was just my personal opinion. In general I personally prefer standards when it comes to file formats.

Only if it is worth doing it. And with XPDL I am not convinced. Don't get me wrong, I like XPDL, nothing wrong with it. But not a big value as well.

anonymous wrote : Need some foreigner to proof-read? ;-)
I let you know :-)

anonymous wrote : Oh Bernd, I thought of doing a POC on ebXML with the PVM too

Cool :-) Till now it seems not to be too complicated (if you concentrate on a very limited scope for the POC and ignore a lot of nuts and bolts in the spec ;-))...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243121#4243121

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243121