[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task I18N support

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 07:31:24 EDT 2009

Well, xml has the notion of 'lang' on attributes so that would be my fisrt choice.

For descriptions, that is easy and whether this attribute/element really holds the value or just an el that references to an external properties file (the java way) is debatable but not realy important.

For tasks it is a different story, since the task name (without the lang attribute) is really used as a value, so not many options there, unless adding additional name elementes with lang added does not pose a problem.

One other solution is to teach the Walloons to speak Dutch since with 31% they *are* the minority ;-)  (but in the mean time teach Tom how to speak French)

The thing is, you do not need to change the core initially: http://planetjbpm.wordpress.com/2009/07/05/73/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244620#4244620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244620