[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Why is the console a different repos

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 16 04:26:10 EDT 2009

Yesterday I had another customer on the phone, who was pretty confused about jbpm and DroolsFlow and told me, it makes a pretty unprofessionel expression to him, that there are two engines which don't have a DIFFERENT purpose in the same JBoss SOA environment. And especially if there is not guideline where the difference is and when to use what.

The support itself seems not to know either, the only answer was jbpm 3 is currently the only supported platform...

Hey, this is not professionel open source, it is like a bunch of uncoordinated open source projects...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244002#4244002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244002