[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Is it possible to avoid hibernate?

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 03:37:43 EDT 2009

Thanks,
Is jBPM targeted to be extendible by developers from outside JBoss.org? If so, I think that one really lacking feature is design documentation, as I have to dive into the internal API, where there is no much javadoc, nor documentation.
I'll try to post my questions in here as they arise in the hope of letting me fulfill my requirements, and I'll try to flood the list with requests and questions, so In Memory Process Execution can become a reality.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244832#4244832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244832