[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Is it possible to avoid hibernate?

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 07:05:30 EDT 2009

"jorgemoralespou_2" wrote : I started by trying to create a new RepositoryService, that hold Deployments in memory (probably a JBossCache in the future). For that I have my MemoryRepositoryService (with its binding in jbpm.user.wire.bindings.xml).  I could reuse most of the commands in RepositoryService, but createDeployment has to create a new DeploymentImpl, since the one in the core depends on hibernate (LOB). And from there I have to replicate tons of classes that could have done it if it would have referenced NewDeployment instead of DeploymentImpl.

usually i use protected as the default, so you could consider inheriting the existing services and just overwrite one method with your custom command.

if there is a simple way on how we can make a small change to make your customizations easier, post them very concrete and we'll always consider them.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244930#4244930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244930