[jbpm-dev] Party pooper? Back to work...

Joram Barrez joram.barrez at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 07:43:40 EDT 2009

As Tom said, we went over practically every issue that was open during the
last week (trust me, there are more exciting things).
The issues that are currently assigned to any of us are the ones we commit
ourselves to for 4.1.

So perhaps our mistake is not having made some statement in the dev list
about the freeze, but the Grundlichkeit still is around ;-)

But thanks for keeping us alert ;-)

Joram