[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task duedate / Reminder duedate

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 22 09:35:20 EDT 2009

Hmm.... funny... You see a duedate on the task in the xsd where I don't, and I see a description on the task in the xsd where you don't....

Hmm.... Now I look at the xsd in more detail, it is kind of confusing.... the task element has a local declarartion where there is no duedate nor a description (and that is where I searched for the duedate). The tasktype has both (and that is where I searched for description.

The task element has no reference though to the tasktype... weird...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245297#4245297

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245297