[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task I18N support

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 22 04:27:45 EDT 2009

I have my doubts... task also has an attribute called description. Why should that be there and a translated description not?  (regardless of easier redeploying or not)

With regard to this, I Would have liked a separate name and id on the nodes where you transition to the id but can display the name. Both can be the same (and will be if not edited manually) but don't have to be. Often I run into translating spaces in names to _ since I cannot use the name as an 'id' the way it is. This is not a jBPM4 issue btw, was/is also a 'problem' in 3. (sorry for partially threadjacking)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245227#4245227

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245227