[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Version 4.1 was interrupted

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 27 11:10:10 EDT 2009

I have to agree with Joram. Lots of things going on and maybe no checkins every day. Only checkin of the build does not break ;-)

And even though Tom is officially on, he made 2 big checkins the last 2 days in the BPMN area.  Since this part is relatively still small but otoh, already great, You could have a look at the code. Helps you learn the concepts really quickly as it did for me. And maybe you can even contribute like I'm going to do.

So why you got the idea 4.1 halted I have no idea.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246225#4246225

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246225