[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Re-using the REST facade

rmoskal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 28 11:26:47 EDT 2009

I am creating a jbpm application that is backed by a spring context.  The base for what I'm doing is here:

http://code.google.com/p/jbpm4-spring-demo/

I would like to use the existing gwt-console REST service to expose my spring back process engine to a ui (of my own) as well as to service applications.

As there is now a spring integration for jbpm4, it seems this is something that many people would like to do.  It would be nice to do this as elegantly as possible.

Thanks,

Robert

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246500#4246500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246500