[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: [BPMN2] Task-Outcome must be implemented differntly

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 29 21:01:12 EDT 2009

wow, we have a noob here in the forum... ;-)

Yes, sounds logical. But this means that signalling via the api should set this variable? or can we have an additional solution that if there is a textual (non formal) condition that when signalling flow name/id is used.

I can implement anything like this, but it has to be very specific. Including things like what if there is no flow that has a condition that evaluates to true. etc...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246843#4246843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246843