[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: [BPMN2] Task-Outcome must be implemented differntly

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 30 02:39:58 EDT 2009

i'm not sure if i get the point exactly.

in any case, the parallelism and condition evaluation should go in the leaveBpmnActivity.  so that by default, each outgoing transition is evaluated and forked if the condition resolves to true.

another aspect is that we should consider extra services.  executionService.signalExecutionById might be fine.    But we can also consider adding a BpmnService which allows the user to enter "BPMN" messages that the engine has to react to.  This way we can offer the real BPMN terminology to the BPMN users.  On the other hand, leveraging the ExecutionService might be easier to get started in the beginning.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246866#4246866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246866