[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: [BPMN2] How to implement uncontrolled sequence flow beha

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 30 03:20:55 EDT 2009

Tom wrote :
  | add a method to the BpmnActivity like leaveBpmnActivity(ExecutionImpl execution)

Okay, but how does it get called? Where do I include the call to this method?

Tom wrote :
  | so it doesn't belong in the pvm proceed. it belongs in the process language specific base classes.

Agreed.

Ronald wrote :
  | Maybe it is a good idea for the time-being to just make it work and file a jira issue for a real solution. That way it can work for everybody by using the source, but the issue is not forgotten.

It required a change in the PVM code base, this I don't want to commit easily. In the bpmn module I wouldn't hestitate to do ;-)

Tom wrote :
  | (ps you already might have noticed that in our own implementations, it is best to use the impl classes and not the interfaces)

Yes, I did ;-)

Ah, and for the test cases I again missed the processInstance.getActivityName() method in the interface... See http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=158168

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246880#4246880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246880