[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: refactoring org.jbpm.bpmn to org.jbpm.bpmn.internal?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 30 08:55:11 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : Is it necessary? Isn't it internal by default at the moment? Just get longer package names :-/
True

anonymous wrote : Hmm, but it aligns it with jpdl, eh?
More true ;-)

I'll do this tonight when it is quiet.

anonymous wrote :
  | Anyway, I committed the last local changes (without that hack in the PVM), so if you want you ccan go ahead.

Cool, we are in good agreement here. Only thing I'll do additionally is to introduce a boolean 'forkAllowed' so this generic method is easily reused in tasks, *all* gateways etc...

anonymous wrote :
  | P.S: Sorry, I moved a test case from parallelGatewayTest to UserTaskTest

No that's fine. I had the same idea. It's the behaviour of the task, not the gateeway that is important. Otoh, it was a cool test to see that a converging parallel gateway works great without a diverging one.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246969#4246969

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246969