[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: .classpath and .project to .svnignore

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 31 07:15:30 EDT 2009

I know how the setup is and It's not that it does not work, it's that because of using the maven plugin for eclipse (which works great), on importing the projects, the classpath and project file sometimes need regenerating. This results them being different than the ones checked in. So when syncing, I need to exclude them. Not a big deal, but I thought since using maven they are not needed since they can be easily generated.

If others do need them, please leave it as it is, I'll work around it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247222#4247222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247222