[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: [BPMN2] How to implement uncontrolled sequence flow beha

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 31 13:12:43 EDT 2009

Ronald wrote :
  | I'm in doubt. I can add a field to BpmnActivity and set that when parsing so the behaviour of forking or not is controlled by that. The other option is to do it in the activity by passing e.g. a boolean parameter to 'leaveBpmnActivity' or have two methods 'leaveForked' and 'leaveSingle' or something. I'll imlpement the one with the boolean parameterd first since that is already in place. Can always be refactored.

I still don't know how we can call the "leaveBpmnActivity". I think we really have to change the PVM there. But i am still a bit reluctant to mess around in the PVM code ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247324#4247324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247324