[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Log for task start in jbpm 3.3.1.GA

osvaldo.pina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 3 18:44:07 EDT 2009

I'm not talking about start-state task, I'm talking about other tasks that reside inside regular task nodes(in my example above the task1 in task-node1). Their starts are not being logged. The natural lifecycle of a task is to be created, started and then to be ended, as it is writing in the documentation, so I think that it is strange that the log keeps track of a task creation and end but not its start.

  Regards
  Osvaldo.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235126#4235126

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235126