[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - method for *all* tasks in a process instance

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 4 10:29:15 EDT 2009

In a few systems, I've had the need to show all open tasks in a process instance where the user/company is a participant in just to show him/her who's turn it is to do something. A question like this has also come up in the user forum a few times and very recently as well (http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=156509).  Is this something we think is worth implementing? I'll file a jira issue anyway so even if it is rejected, there is a log of it that it was discussed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235392#4235392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235392