[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Status / Documentation of gwt-console & report-server

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 10 07:33:51 EDT 2009

You are right in noticing that the current installation does not do much. Well, no that is not really true. Tasks do work afaik, but you need a process that has them. There is one in the examples called taskform.

I'm filing jira issues on the console. Not for missing functionality but for 'bugs'

Regarding the functionality and the ui there should indeed be a discussion on what goes where. Especially what goes into the menu and what goes into tabs. That should be intuitive. Maybe (I would hope they do) JBoss has some ui design experts.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236693#4236693

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236693