[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: EJB 2.1 Beans in jbpm 4?

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 11 00:35:36 EDT 2009

Okay, I have to investigate a bit more here as well. But i still think, there is a use case to use the CommandService, e.g.
- sending Commands either via JMS asynchronously or execute the synchronously (think of batch operations)
- migration from jbpm 3, would be possible to write a simple "CommandTranslator" and plug it in the CommandService, so you don't have to change existing client code using Commands (okay, maybe you have to change some, but not all)

So basically I like the CommandService and want to keep it for sure in the API, don't make it internal please.

And I still would like to see an EJB3 implementation. For us, the development team, to make it easier but as well for marketing purposes (even if you don't see it in the code, the people ask what runs under the hood). But maybe it doesn't have a high priority, ok...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236879#4236879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236879