[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: GroupId or (groupName & GroupType)

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 16 04:56:17 EDT 2009

+1

anonymous wrote : I don't think large (or even small) companies are going to switch to adapting their IDM (or more complex IAM systems) to conform to this jBPM requirement.

I agree. Users have the strangest IDM mappings in place, I've seen my share of strange, legacy stuff.

By not constraining the assignment strings in the jpdl file, people can do whatever they want, which is the best solution, imo.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237820#4237820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237820