AW: [jbpm-dev] No more jBPM 3 releases?

Tom Baeyens tbaeyens at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 06:17:18 EDT 2009

for making the release, there is only the effort of releasing.  that is not a lot of effort so we can do it once and a
while.  so rest assured.  it's not a political decision.

jbpm 3 already went through a lot of stabilization.  so there is also the risk that if we fix something, that we
introduce another problem.

but for fixing the bugs, we are not proactively fixing all the bugs that people report on jbpm 3.  we currently intend
to only fix those that come from clients.  and even for those reports we evaluate if the risk of introducing new
problems when fixing the given bug.

i think we need to spend most bugfixing efforts on jbpm 4.

--
regards, tom.