[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Extending jBPM, Plugging in custom IdentityService imple

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 03:29:24 EDT 2009

here's pointers on how to plug your own identity service

in jbpm.cfg.xml, remove the line

<import resource="jbpm.identity.cfg.xml" />

and add

  <transaction-context>
  |     <object class="your.package.YourIdentitySessionImpl" />
  |   </transaction-context>

YourIdentitySessionImpl should implement org.jbpm.pvm.internal.identity.spi.IdentitySession

Making this identity pluggable is not our first target, but it was taken into the design.  Let us know how it goes.   I'll add these notes to the developers guide.  And update them with your feedback.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238106#4238106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238106