[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Undeployment in JBosss Deployer

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 19 06:42:16 EDT 2009

Ronald wrote :
  | The idea was/is not that wrong, it got the discussion about versioning in the right direction. Personally I do like it but I also do not mind if a kind of startup-servlet did this (AS independent) and took everything from e.g. the war but uses the same versioning rules.

I would really prefer the JBoss deployer, since it is a quite natural way, we have angles for classloading and I think it is the best for the SOA platform.

Feedback on the jbpm 3 deployer back my feeling here that it is the right way to go.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238736#4238736

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238736