[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Exception while deploying console from HEAD

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 22 13:44:23 EDT 2009

Strange, the building of the console is no problem on my machine. Just I get this error after deployment.

But I switched back to the version included in the CR1 download. Now it is working again, but I cannot see the reports any more (maybe a too old version :-( ).

But I just wait for the GA version I think, since I don't want to loose much more time in this.

But if anybody has a quick idea, let me know!

Cheers
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239173#4239173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239173