[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Why is the console a different repos

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 23 04:27:44 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | i don't think we should be sharing our console.

tom, that's childish. it's both open source projects, run by the same company. and most importantly: both projects expose the same management requirements.

we didn't put any effort in making it available to drools flow. although it was designed to allow for different engines in the first place, kris did the adoption on his own.

IMO it's a good thing for the console, because we share QA and verification of requirements. For users that are unaffected by the "drools vs. jbpm" discussion, it's definitely a benefit to have a similar management console.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239288#4239288

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239288