[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Why is the console a different repos

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 23 05:22:33 EDT 2009

Childish or not, the fact that a *serious* company like JBoss is *developing* 2 workflow/bpm/... solutions is outright weird. Now if they e.g. bought Bea and in that process acquired an additional engine/framework/system in this area but no....  And what about all the independent consultants that get questions from customers? If I worked for Oracle/IBM/... I'd say that JBoss does this on purpose to sell training. Or mention somewhere that JBoss has no confidence in it's own products... But I know that this is not the case.

But hey, I'm not the CTO/Enterprise Architect/.... over there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239303#4239303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239303