[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - can tests import impl ?

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 27 10:00:25 EDT 2009

currently, the maven modules of the core engine are organised in such a way that user code and their test code does not have to import stuff from the pvm or jpdl libs.  only api, log and test-base.

if we are ok with user test classes having to have the pvm lib on the compile time classpath, then we can merge the log and test-base modules in the pvm.

still users would be able to write their client code with a single dependency on the jbpm-api module.

thoughts ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240520#4240520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240520