[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: interested in contributing ?

caleb.powell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 29 00:14:46 EDT 2009

@cammunda I hadn't heard of the  ChangeProcessInstanceVersionCommand. It wasn't mentioned in the User Guide so we never noticed it (this is a pity).

Based on what I have read though, our library is more powerful than this command (although to be fair, I have only take a quick look). The jbpm-migrator uses mappings provided by the developer to handle situations where a node has been removed. It will migrate all sub-processes, and it will also migrate the TaskContextInstance. It has the potential for much more, but we limited it's functionality to the essentials.

As for the version issue, I haven't had a chance to look at JBPM 4 at all, but I'm assuming it can be adapted for it. In any case, it's exists in our code base as a standalone component, so it could always be release as a separate download for those using version 3.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240573#4240573

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240573