[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - maven profile activation question

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 7 04:27:25 EST 2009

i tried putting the following profile activation in our root pom:

  <profiles>
  |     <profile>
  |       <id>database.config.overwrite</id>
  |       <activation>
  |         <property>
  |           <name>database</name>
  |         </property>
  |         <file>
  |           <exists>src/test/resources/jbpm.cfg.xml</exists>
  |         </file>
  |       </activation>
  |       <build>

i expected the profile to be activated only when both property database was set *and* the given resource file exists.

but if the file activation is present, then the property activation seems to be ignored.

if i put only one of the activations in there, in both cases it works correctly.

the idea was that only for modules that have this resource, the profile should be activated when the database property is set.  the workaround that i applied was duplicating this profile declaration in examples and test-db.

but i am still curious to know if this is a bug or my misinterpretation

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215925#4215925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215925