[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Confused about versioning

mauromol do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 05:18:36 EDT 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : From what I know there is no functional and api difference between 3.2.x and 3.3.x, so you should be able to use 3.2.x from now on. The only difference was the console afaik....

Actually, these are the differences I could remember:
- the DB schema for 3.3.x has one more column in JBPM_NODE than that of 3.2.x (column PARENTLOCKMODE_)
- some methods were refactorized from 3.2.2 to 3.3.0: for instance org.jbpm.util.ClassLoaderUtil.getProcessClassLoader(ProcessDefinition) was moved to org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.getProcessClassLoader(ProcessDefinition)

Unless a "rollback" or a compatibility enhancement between 3.2.x and 3.3.x has been performed, it is not really true that there are no differences between the two branches except for the GWTConsole...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219393#4219393

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219393