[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: task attributes

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 09:20:50 EDT 2009

IMO it makes more sense to have handlers in place for assignment, on-signal and on-cancel events that can be replaced.

We can provide default handlers, that model implicit behavior and can be replaced by developers that have different requirements.

At least at these early stages it makes sense to limit the impact on the public API (jpdl and java API) to a minimum, until we get enough feedback from the community to roll out a 'stable' API and implementation.

Remember that once we ship GA we cannot easily replace elements of the public API.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220585#4220585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220585