[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: task attributes

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 15:59:12 EDT 2009

handlers indeed make sense.  that way we can avoid putting it in the public api and in jpdl.

then we can go more slowly on introducing only the features that we know for sure are the right ones.

and with handlers in the right place, we'll have more possibilities then in jbpm 3.

i'll publish a task handler in the next beta release.

ronald (and other community members), could you have a look after the release if the task handler and evaluate it for these criteria:
1) making jpdl simpler
2) delegating all complex things to a task handler
3) task handler covers more use cases then we can handle in jbpm 3

ronald, do you see a violation of what we did in relation to bpmn or ws-human-task ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220744#4220744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220744