[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - HTML Emails and Email Attachments in 3.2.x Branch

bradsdavis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 16:23:45 EDT 2009

I am interested in implementing HTML emails and attachments for the 3.2.x branch.  I would also like to take advantage of Apache Commons Email library to clean up our codebase.

Are there any objections to using a new Apache Commons Email library?  It adds a dependency yes, but it will clean up our codebase quite a bit.  Also, using industry standard, solid libraries is a good thing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221413#4221413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221413