[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Debug Logging

bradsdavis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 11:58:49 EDT 2009

David, I am not trying to argue about it.  I think this is a genuine place we could improve efficiency.

anonymous wrote :
  | Not Apache clogging, JBoss common logging. http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/common/common-logging-spi/trunk/src/main/java/org/jboss/logging/Logger.java

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that most of the logging performed in jBPM is with Common's logging.  Also, we want this to be portable to all containers, which means we should be programming for commons logging, and should also use the suggestions of Apache for how to use their logger.

I am sure there should be plenty of places where trace should be used rather than debug.  However, I am trying to contribute something that is an easy and a proper fix for the issue at hand.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222058#4222058

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222058