[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task completion without outcome?

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 7 14:21:07 EDT 2009

Making the default transition be specified by an attribute would be good I think!

Force transition names would be a good option I think.

But what bothers me is migration: A lot of people don't have transition names today nor do they tag the default transition. How can they easily migrate?

But I agree: Enforce transition names and enforce "marking" the default transition would be both good in my eyes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229523#4229523

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229523