[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Sharing task nodes between processes

Sujatha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 05:35:22 EDT 2009

Hi All

I have three different processes which do different things....but have got a requirement to create two mail nodes and a task node which is common to all this processes.(every process has a separate flow and a diagram) Is there a way I can specify in the JPDL diagram that these process are shared ?

I am new to jpdl..dont know whether i am asking something obvious or it is not possible..could please somebody help me on this?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230364#4230364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230364