[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - names for personal task list and takable task list

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 09:40:50 EDT 2009

hi,

i want decide on the names for the 2 specific task lists in the console:

1) the list of tasks directly assigned to the authenticated user.  aka personal task list, aka assigned task list

2) the list of tasks that the currently authenticated user can take.  aka group task list, aka takable task list

whatever name we choose, we must use the same in the api, impl as in the console.

suggestions ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230479#4230479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230479