[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Super State Node

swatis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 22 08:13:45 EDT 2009

As we can not put "start-state" in super-state node then which node executed first? If it depends on order defined in super-state then Why it is not taking the order which I mentioned in process?
This is piece of code

  |  <super-state name="super1">
  |    <process-state name="getPrice">
  |      				<sub-process name="Calculate Price" version="1"></sub-process>
  |      			  <variable name="productnumber" access="read,write" />
  | 					<variable name="price" access="read,write" />
  | 					<transition to="Calculate Overall Price"></transition>
  | 		</process-state>
  |       		<node name="Calculate Overall Price">
  |       		</node>
  |
  |       <transition name="" to="Display Cost"></transition>
  |    </super-state>

One more question if there are two parallel activities in a process-state and no join in the super-state node, then in that case when this super state will be completed? meaning when we can say super-state node completed execution?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232707#4232707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232707