AW: [jbpm-dev] Stabilizing DB schema

Bernd Rücker bernd.ruecker at camunda.com
Tue May 26 10:59:49 EDT 2009

Isn't it, that we should do all now which might make sense? Since
afterwards we cannot change it anymore?

And even cosmetics aren't a bad reason at all I think.

But I understand that it is annoying that it breaks reporting all the
time, but would prefer that before licing with not that good column names
for the next 5 years.... But that are just my 2 cents...