[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: Issue #JBPM-2537

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 2 13:42:04 EST 2009

I think deleting a task (belonging to a process execution) is a basic and necessary thing. I see no problem from the side of reporting because there would still be a trace of the task in the history showing the deletion action and the reason. But maybe still important information is lost like the assignee of the task. If we don't want to lose information and more important if the deletion of tasks representing an activities within executions leads to difficulties or problems I would go for the cancelled state. I pretty much like Ronald's idea of an additional task state.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263548#4263548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263548