[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: Confused about versioning

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 24 16:55:58 EST 2009

The 3.2.x path. 3.3 is resting in peace. The 3.3.2  has only two issues and those are only minor, so I'd not place my bet on them.

3.2.7 and 3.2.8 are silently released as part of the SOA platform afaik, so those are certainly the most up to date 3 releases. Getting 3.2.8 from source instead of 3.2.6SP1 would definitely be my bet.

Otoh, I'm not sure how easy it is to upgrade by 'downgrading'. Never tried that, not sure anybody has. The main thing I'd focus on would be DB compatibility

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267412#4267412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267412