[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: History related issues - API etc.

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 26 14:29:47 EST 2009

Sebastian,

You're thinking is correct: it's a matter of resourcing. The thing is, our job isn't 100% development ... often there are consultancies, conferences and huge internal discussions to be done. And I'm only touching the tip of the iceberg here, unfortunately.

We expect +- 1 week work to get the history in a 'finished' state. Since the code freeze for 4.3 is extremely close, this time isn't available anywhere (without actually doing something else). We do hope to get the history done quickly, hopefully somewhere around christmas (but by then the 4.3 brach will already be made - which means changes can't be ported from trunk).

Hope this gives you some insight in our 'process'

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267709#4267709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267709