[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: BPMN tests to test-db module... why

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 28 09:17:02 EST 2009

Hi Ronald. The aim for the 4.3 release is to have the bpmn2 stuff that currently is in svn revised, docced and examplified/blogified.

Now the change of the test classes was done because
* simplified QA scripts a lot. Testing jBPM = testing JPDL + BPMN
* bpmn2 will be an integral part of jBPM: doc-wise, example-wise, test-wise we want it to be one coherent piece, since this simplifies the management overhead a lot.

For me the most important reason is that the module jbpm-test-db = testing jBPM (= jpdl + bpmn)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267901#4267901

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267901