[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: BPMN tests to test-db module... why

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 28 11:06:15 EST 2009

That was what I suspected, but jBPM = jpdl + bpmn + pvm + .... and the rest is not in the test-db afaics

The thing is I just don't like to have to run tests on 'every' module when I want to change something in the BPMN part. For testing 'full' jBPM, e.g. the examples (kind of integration tests) would be the best.

So I can only partly (<50%) understand this, but of-course will conform to this.

Regarding the 4.3 release, is there some info on what needs to be in it, what not and what has already been done? I'll focus on those parts then as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267904#4267904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267904