[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: BPMN tests to test-db module... why

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 28 11:23:15 EST 2009

I've had the same thoughts when we moved the tests (just a few days ago, actually), so I'm not yet 100% convinced too.

Monday I'm gonna put together an overview (probably wiki) with what and when. The focus of 4.3 is to make the basic bpmn2 stuff visible for the end-users, probably I'll also take in account the excel sheet containing basic, core, extended you sent earlier. I was going to include you and Bernd in the communication anyway. We can then discuss how to proceed and what to do when.

So to conclude: for me the first thing to do is to get an overview what is currently in the codebase. Document it. Write examples (hello world style). I've seen that some parts of the spec have changed (eg Interface) so that needs revision too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267905#4267905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267905