[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: parser for each jpdl release

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 2 02:25:33 EDT 2009

Hey Tom.

Sorry, for not replying earlier to the mail. I am not sure about this solutions. Depends on how good we can develop these new parsers. I think of fixes in parsing for older released, where complexity might explode if you have to have a look at a couple of versions.

Hmm, and you changed, you want to ADD namespaces per default???? ;-)

A basic question upfront: Why not forbit removing attributes from the schema at all? Shouldn't be that regular and not hard to avoid, or am I wrong here? Would save us all that complexity...

Cheers
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258309#4258309

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258309